Thursday, June 22, 2023

She Said Yes! To a younger, & even more beautiful appearance by Dr. Fran...


She Said Yes! To a younger, & even more beautiful appearance by Dr. Franklin Rose!


Our patient Ellie presented today one year post facial rejuvenation and she actually brought her driver's license today, to show us that her driver's license name change, to Rose! Surprised, and flattered, of course. A happy outcome and beautiful result for Ellie Rose!





#boardcertified #celebrityplasticsurgeon #franklinrosemd #houstonplasticsurgery #shesaidyes #thefinalrose #roseinspiration #roseinspired #houstonfacelift #beforeandafter #transformations #theroseexperience #ellierose


Good afternoon, I'm here with my beautiful patient, Ellie,
I'm demonstrating her driver's license.
You tell them the story, Ellie. 

“Well, I told Doctor Rose if he's going to make me look younger, I'm going to take his last name, and here you go!”

She changed her last name to Rose and we just did a little facial rejuvenation. 

Here she is pre-op. Some hanging tissue, not a very good mandibular line, 

Here she is post-op. Nice and smooth, beautiful, brightening out the cheeks. 

We're out about a year now but she came in, and

I was so surprised that she showed me this driver's license

that says that she changed her last name to Rose!

And anyhow, nobody's ever done that before. “That's right. There you go. 

I am The Most Loyal Patient!" 

I thought that was so cute and anyhow, just a typical, not really quite typical afternoon; but it is International Yoga Day today.

So, maybe that is harmonizing, is the word. Absolutely. Thank you, Ellie. “It's the last name that makes me happy.” Exactly!


No comments:

Post a Comment